1946 Historical Photos
1946 View of Whitehorse
This 1946 photo shows the Whitehorse Inn with the restaurant between the Inn and Burns Meat Market. The Taylor & Drury building is behind the White Pass Depot and the Seattle based Northern Commercial Co. To the right, the BYN Freight sheds are in the foreground. The ball diamond at 4th and Main is in the far distance.