1948 Historical Photos
The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks
The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks "B.P.O.E." was formed in 1948. This picture shows: Back Row: Aubrey Simmons, Howie Brunless, Karl Bryden Centre: ---, Dick Carswell, ---, 'Chappie' Chapman, ---, Jim Fox, Douglas W.K. Stoddart, ---
In 1948, the Elks was located on Second and Main in the former Whitehorse Theatre Building.