1952 Historical Photos
Whitehorse Civic Centre
The official opening of the Whitehorse Civic Centre built on property formerly used as a Radio Antenna site. White Pass donated the large tract of land to the city provided it was used for recreational purposes. The 1950 winter carnival raised $12, 000 toward the cost. John Phelps and John Scott designed the arena.